The hotel is situated among the pine forest and the Mediterranean bush just close by the beach in the first row.
In 1950 the Villa was a farm residence and livestock farmers. The land was 9 hectares of forest and fields extended till the nowadays city gates.
Since 1963 the structure was converted into an Hotel, it was completely renovated in 1998 and since then has been known for hospitality accompanied by pleasant and careful cooking with the same philosophy always in evolution.
There is a special restaurant looking the seaside with big windows where you can enjoy the sea view and the splendid sunset.
A short weld from the hotel, in front of the pine forest which overlooks the restaurant, the beach of fine white sand will brighten the beach holiday due to its convenience. By the beach can be held the Civil legal ceremony and the cocktail hour right after the ceremony, the cut of the cake and even the after dinner party for a Beach party.
July and August requests are not accepted.